Emotion Pendulum - Greed Or Fear ?

Emotion Pendulum - Greed Or Fear ?

My Trading Quotes

The best trading method is to take advantage of the crowd's greed and fear. One must be able to read the current level of the market's hidden energy to be a master trader. A low-risk, high-return trade is a trade that is aligned with fundamentals and opposite the current market peak emotion. ----------------------------------------------------------------------Jimmy Chow

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Limit

I think it's much too early to tell.I think all we are learned is what we already knew, is that stocks have become like commodities, regrettably, and they go up to limit and they go down to limit.And we are also known over the years that when they go down, they go down faster than they go up.----Leon Cooperman

1 comment:

Kiss the Sphinx said...

I've put your blog in my http://nasdaqpazzo.blogspot.com/

please sharing my blog in Yours

Byem Ki$$